EXPANDED TESTING = MORE POSITIVE COVID-19 PATIENTS
Coronavirus testing is now becoming more widely available, a critical step for public health.
A significant number of people will test positive for the novel coronavirus and will have mild, moderate, or no symptoms. With the uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 illness, these patients will likely be very anxious about their situation and need guidance and advice from their doctor.
CAREMINDr has developed a special solution to address these needs in an efficient, clinically appropriate manner.
Using mobile-enabled remote monitoring, each patient can be closely followed throughout their 4-6-week critical period. And just as important, each patient will be directly involved: reporting information using a digital thermometer and pulse oximeter — and answering relevant health questions.
THE COVID-19 MONITORING JOURNEY - Operational NOW
The solution is a special COVID-19 Monitoring Journey, delivered to patients via the CAREMINDr app:
1. Each day the COVID-19 Journey automatically sends a PUSH Notification to each patient's phone.
2. Clicking the notification opens the app and presents the patient with a short Reply Form that requests biometric data and additional information.
3. The patient then clicks “SEND IN" and the form is instantly transmitted to their doctor's office.
4. Each item in the response has associated triggers and alerts to call attention to abnormal readings or responses: these are clearly flagged in the report the office receives.
5. Every patient report arrives electronically — and if alerts are triggered, that day's information is ALSO faxed to the office to assure review and follow-up.
REDUCE ANXIETY - GUIDE PATIENTS TO POSITIVE ACTION
CAREMINDR's goal is to effectively serve every patient that tests positive for the novel coronavirus and who may be anxious and unsure of what to do.
The COVID-19 Journey is a way to involve the patient in their own care that reduces unproductive
telephone calls to medical facilities caused by anxiety.